This page contains a step by step guide for installing ProjectKorra (Core) on your server.
All recent ProjectKorra updates require Java 8 and Spigot 1.9 or above. If things aren't working, check this first. If your Java is outdated, contact your server host for help with updating.
Installation Instructions Edit
- After downloading ProjectKorra (Core), place the plugin into your plugins folder like you would any other plugin.
- Restart your server. ProjectKorra (Core) does not need any additional plugins to work, so you should be good to go.
- While the server is booting up, check your console for any ProjectKorra related errors. If there are any errors, you can try to read the error yourself to diagnose the problem. If you need additional support, copy and paste the errors into Pastebin and open an official Bug Report on our Community Forum.
- If there are no errors, ProjectKorra (Core) should be installed correctly on your server and you're all good to go!
How to Install Community Add-Ons Edit
Community Add-Ons are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff and may break the plugin if they are outdated. Use at your own risk. Installation instructions here are for reference only.
- Add-ons can be downloaded from our Community Forum.
- If your add-on is a new ability, go into your ProjectKorra directory (where you can find the config file) and lace the add-on into the ability folder. Restart your server and you should be good to go.
- If the add-on is a side plugin, place it in your plugins folder like you would anything else. Restart your server.
- During the installation process, keep an eye on errors in your console. Feel free to submit a bug report on our Community Forum if issues arise. Please note that for MOST errors, it is up tot he developer of the add-on to fix, as community add-ons receive no official support from the ProjectKorra staff.